Monday, May 16, 2011

PHILLIPENAS STATEMENT ON TRUSTEESHIP DECISION

TO: ALL MEMBERS OF LOCAL 631
FROM: JOHN PHILLIPENAS
DATE: MAY 16,2011
RE: TRUSTEESHIP DECISION

_________________________________________________________________________________

WINNING!!! You crybabies sent thousands of complaints to the IBT about me and my Administration and what happened? Absolutely nothing. Sweetheart contracts, incompetent business agents, bad representation, corruption, bankrupt benefit funds blah, blah, blah. None of it matters because I have tiger blood. I'm not going to apologize to you members for being a rock star.  You're nothing but working stiffs and I'm a warlock so how could you expect to understand me.

 So stop over and the hall and you can say hello to me and the Goddesses Patrick D. and  Johnny G. If  you're nice maybe I'll even have Joe R. give you  a mani-pedi.